Montana Navy Week is scheduled for August 14-20, 2017, coincident with Montana Fair in Billings, MT and is designed to give area residents an opportunity to learn about the Navy, its people and its importance to national security and prosperity. During the Navy Week, the Montana communities of Billings, Bozeman and Helena will have events.
The Navy plans to include the following elements in the week-long celebration:
- Navy Divers and Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal teams
- Navy Band musical performances
- U.S. Navy SeaBees
- The Navy Ceremonial Guard
- USS Helena (SSN-725) Sailors
- Visits to youth organizations
- Community service projects and events with local organizations
- Visits with local veterans
More information will be added as available.